Image Map

Friday 10 May 2013

Spring & Summer Lipsticks

Spring and Summer 2013 Lipsticks Revlon Lip Butter Lipstick Queen Topshop
Spring and Summer 2013 Lipsticks Topshop Lipstick Queen Revlon Lip Butters
Spring and Summer 2013 Lipsticks
Spring and Summer 2013 Lipsticks Swatch Topshop Revlon Lip Butter Lipstick Queen

Hello everyone! I would like to start this post with a massive thank you to you all for helping me reach over 1000 followers through gfc! I'm so happy to have reached such an amazing milestone in this short amount of time (my blog will be 11 months old tomorrow - almost a year!). I really can't believe so many of you enjoy reading my rambles on here and I wish I could give each and everyone on of you a hug! Thank you so much!

Today's post is all about my top lipsticks for Spring and Summer! You may have seen my Spring & Summer Nail Polishes post, so you could call this the next post of the series. During the Spring and Summer I love wearing bright lipsticks, especially hot pinks and oranges! I've picked out a few lipsticks I have loved ever since last year, plus a couple that I've recently picked up and have been using non-stop!

Revlon Lip Butter in "Wild Watermelon" [Review] LINK
 I'm a massive fan of the Revlon Lip Butters and think they're one of the most perfect lip products for Spring and Summer. Their formula is smooth, moisturising and give a lovely amount of colour to your lips! The shade "Wild Watermelon" is a bright red/ pink which looks amazing at this time of year. You may have read in my April favourite's that I like to pair this with Benefit's Benetint to give it an extra pop of colour as on its own, it can look a little sheer! This shade is part of the limited edition Spring/ Summer collection, so I would recommend you trying this out as soon as you can!

Revlon Lip Butter in "Tutti Frutti" [Review] LINK
"Tutti Frutti" was on of my first lip butters I bought last year after as this is when I started to wear more orange toned lipsticks. This lip butter is a bright orange shade that is very nicely pigmented with just a few coats! It has the same moisturising formula as "Wild Watermelon" which makes it feel very nice on the lips. If you're someone who wants to venture out into bright shades this Summer, this is the perfect lip product for you as you can build up the intensity of the colour to suit your preference!

Lipstick Queen in "Fly"* [Review] LINK
 "Fly" has featured in my favourites posts before and is really a perfect all-year-round lipstick. It may look like a standard pink lipstick, but the reason why I love it so much for Summer is because it has turquoise shimmer running through it which makes your teeth look whiter! It really brightens up your smile as well as looking pretty on your lips. I also love the formula and pigmentation of this lipstick; it really is one of the nicest products I've tried!

 Topshop Lips Lip Tint in "Crystal" LINK
 This is my most recent purchase and has quickly jumped into my "favourite lipsticks" category! "Crystal" is a lip tint that reacts to the PH-balance of your lips to create a unique shade of pink that suits you! It also contains a lot of glitter (which surprisingly doesn't feel rough on your lips at all) and makes your lips sparkle in the sun light. This really is a gorgeous lipstick, even just to look at, and I can't wait to use it more over the Summer months! I already have my eye on picking up "Jewel" which is the orange version of this lipstick, it looks amazing!

Topshop Lips Lipstick in "Infrared" [Review]
 My final Spring and Summer lipstick in the infamous "Infrared" by Topshop. I love this lipstick to bits and think the red/ orange tone suits my skin very well. The formula is also very smooth, pigmented and has a velvet finish which I really like. "Infrared" is probably my most worn lipstick during the Summer time and would highly recommend it to anyone who's thinking of trying it out!

So there's my favourite lipsticks for Spring and Summer time! I hoped you found this post useful if you were looking for some new lip products to try for the warmer months. Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you in my next post!

What's your favourite lipstick for Spring & Summer?

56 comments:

  1. All such pretty colours xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all so pretty :) Glad you like them! xx

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful shades! And congrats on your 1000 followers!

    Amy| The Little Koala Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty colours! i really need to get a revlon lip butter they souond really nice! congrats on getting 1000 your blog is great x

    http://alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lip butters are amazing! Thank you lovely :) xx

      Delete
  4. The new lip butter colors are so spot on!
    pretty choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lip butter are totally a summer must have! I love all your picks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, they're perfect for Summer :) xx

      Delete
  6. All colours look so nice. I'm looking forward to trying out the Revlon Lip Butter shades!

    Katie xo

    kehmrb13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the new shades are so pretty, definitely worth trying out :) xx

      Delete
  7. Revlon lip butters are great I need to buy more. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wild watermelon is my favourite out of the shades you picked, the Raspberry Pie one is my pick for this summer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried Raspberry Pie yet, does look pretty though! xx

      Delete
  9. Such lovely shades; I'm wearing the same types of things this Spring and Summer!! :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love oranges and pinks for Summer! xx

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. I love wearing orange lispticks, definitely my favourite lip colour :) xx

      Delete
  11. These are such great picks! The colors look so vibrant and lovely. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. These colours are all GORGEOUS for spring! X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on 1000 followers! :D
    These are such beautiful colours, I love wild watermelon.

    Kathryn x

    http://enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on 1000 followers! It means you're a good blogger! ;)

    I love those lip butters, they are perfect for summer! xx


    http://lupusheartbeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all so gorgeous - perfect for spring/summer! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely post dear! do these make your lips dry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Nope, not at all! The lip butters especially are very moisturising. The others have more of a satin/ velvet finish so aren't matte and drying xx

      Delete
  17. aawh they are all so gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are such pretty shades xx

      Delete
  18. Want to get my hands on some of the Revlon lip butters all the shades are really pretty :)

    abrunettesbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all so gorgeous, would love to have the whole collection haha! xx

      Delete
  19. Ooh both of those Topshop Lipsticks are incredible.. love them. I only own one Topshop lipstick, in Nevada... but I love it nonetheless. Fab swatches xx

    Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Topshop lipsticks are one of my favourite makeup products! They're so lovely to use :) xx

      Delete
  20. tutti Fruity is so cute, I also like the Crystal (wishlist) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal is so pretty, hope you can try it soon! xx

      Delete
  21. Fly is a such as lovely colour!

    boldinballerinass.co.uk

    Kamila x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! One of the nicest lipsticks I own, the formula is great! xx

      Delete
  22. So gutted I cannot get topshop lipsticks where I live as they look so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that must be annoying :( They are great products xx

      Delete
  23. Congratulation on reaching over a 1000 followers :D All your summer/spring lipsticks are soo pretty btw!! xx

    www.Lifeasizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous colours, I absolutely love the middle one. Where can I get it, if I may ask? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sent it from lookfantastic.com, so check out their website :) There is a link in the post! xx

      Delete
  25. I've been wanting to try an orange lip, and I love how Tutti Frutti looks :) Maybe I should pick that up soon!

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try it out :) You can wear it sheer or build it up, so would be a great lip product to start with! xx

      Delete
  26. Thank you, glad you like them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Do you know if Infrared is discontinued because I went to my local Topshop the other day and they didn't have it :( looks like such a pretty shade!

    Imogen - A rendezvous with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it might be! I couldn't find it on the website either :( I really hope they bring it back, it's one of my favourite lipsticks I own! xx

      Delete
  28. So many great picks! I love the Revlon Lip Butters and I've been wanting to try Topshop lipsticks for a while, they look so nice!

    I found you on the Brightside Beauty Blog Hop and followed!
    x Lauren / www.lipstickandlacquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the colors !! great review

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I must say my first experience with Garmin latest Map Update was brilliant. It has made my travelling much easier and advanced with its constant updates. I would recommend everyone to use Garmin Map. Without any doubt, it is worth of trying!! For any further information call +1-888-309-0939 for instant help from Garmin GPS experts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...